We have a text slider! WeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmUpdate to Pixelmon Reforged!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmRemember to call 2piradians a skrub!
Main Forum

frooky777 appology+ask

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
I'm going to start off by saying that I am sorry. I used pokeradar on the server and got banned for a day. Now I'm not making up excuses, but I want to simply give a reason for my acts, and explain that I didn't mean it. On previous servers I have been encouraged to use the pokeradar mod. Because of this, it never really occurred to me that some servers might discourage it. I know, I didn't read the rules, until after I was banned. I had no intention of cheating, or putting other players at a disadvantage. I was just using it because it was a helpful tool that I assumed other players on the server used. I appologize and will never use anything except for the pixelmon mod itself ever again. Now I will understand if it isn't possible, but I would like to just ask if I could have my pokemon back. They were reset as my punishment. I love playing on the server so much with my friend too, and would be heartbroken if there was no way I could get my pokemon back. I will understand if this isn't possible, but again, I will understand. Thankyou so much for your time and I am very sorry.
Posted Aug 14, 18 · OP
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
Pokeradar is alot like X-ray but in a pixelmon standard. You cheated with it, so you'd have to pay the price for it. You could try as hard as possible to get your pokemon back, but i think it's better you don't argue with the staff team and ask for em back. Take this reset as a lesson to check the rules before using any side mods.
Posted Aug 16, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices